Apparel Breakdown #8

Gilbert Grape.
Autumn Comfort.
Shot by Anthony Willis.

Upper Body.
The full body is made up of:
  • The beanie was free from the flea market I work at. A mixture of colours and stripes. I also love the length of the beanie, it's very 90s.
  • The shirt was J.Crew for $5.00 from Ann's Closet Thrift Store.
  • The crewneck is a teal American Apparel brand for $7.00 from Ann's Closet Thrift Store.
Adidas 3 Streifen.
 The lower body is made up of:
  • Jeans by H&M purchased at the thrift store for $5.00
  • Mustard coloured Adidas for $12.00 at Ann's Closet Thrift Store.
Skeleton Longboard.
Full body shot.
 FINAL TALLY
$29.00

Comments

  1. What shoes are those exactly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow only $29. I need to go thrifting with you! I love your outfits! I'm trying to add some color to my wardrobe.
    Please follow my blog- http://urbanfashionisto.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts