Dr. Martens #STANDFORSOMETHING Campaign.


Shot by Naj Wareham.
( @najwareham )

#STANDFORSOMETHING

I'm forever thinking about balance; the constant struggle between weight and flexibility which enables me to remain upright and steady. At times I feel as though I have no right to recognition, as if I'm toppling over with no conviction to anchor me. Those are the moments when I look to my core to remind me of who I've always been. My style allows me to stay grounded. I weave textures with ideas. I mould into other people and melt into new places. I ask myself, "What do you stand for?" and the answer becomes clear. 


PART OF THE CRAFTED COLLECTION


THE DOUGLAS BROGUE. 
GET IT HERE.

Crafted for Men is all about textures, hand-finishing and a retro color palette of natural browns. 
Hand-made in the Cobbs Lane factory in Northamptonshire, hand-finished in the shoe room and offer a leather welt and PVC sole to complete the highest quality.

  • 7-Eye Twisted Brogue Boot.
  • Hazelnut Antiqued Calf leather- a calf skin leather that is hand-antiqued and treated to create a surface pebble effect.
  • Heel loop.
  • This is a leather-welted product. The upper and sole are sewn together, not merely glued, like many footwear constructions, and are also heat-sealed.
  • Dr. Martens air-cushioned sole
  • Made in England.
INSPIRATION.


I've always loved the 90s and British style. It's just effortless. My looks was very much inspired it. The classic mod meet grunge look with the blazer and light wash denim with a pair of cherry Doc Marten's to finish it off. It's the epitome of stylish street wear with no care.




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts