Denny X PF Flyers. #unfollowthecrowd.



Shot by Jedd Kristjan.
(@jeddkristjan)

UnFollow The Crowd

I always try and take a unique approach to how I present myself to the world. When I am looking to champion myself as ungoverned by mainstream thought, I turn to PF Flyers. I’ve tried settling for default and ordinary but it doesn’t feel good. Instead, I look to a brand with an uncommon American Style. PF Flyers is a great brand to wear to your start-up, they’re wonderful for a casual business meeting or for a friendly exchange. They understand that comfort begins with the fit of a product and the ease that brings allows for forward mobility. If you want to begin to walk in another direction, Unfollow The Crowd in PF Flyers.


Apparel Breakdown:

HAT BY STETSON. / 50s REVERSIBLE JACKET FROM ANOTHER MAN'S TREASURE. / JEANS BY LEVI'S. GET IT HERE. / SHOES BY PF FLYERS. GET IT HERE.

Comments

  1. I agree, and it's never a matter of saying "Look at me, I'm different" but a matter of simply being the individuals we're all made to be. That's what makes the world what it is!

    DJ- www.tailormade-style.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts