Denny x New Balance 696.

Shot by Karston Tranis.
(@skinnywashere)

A Delicate Balance.

The New Balance 969 Tokyo shoe is a thing of beauty. In it, I feel as though I can soar through a crowd and reach new heights. This shoe is incredibly versatile in the way that it serves as both a serious athletic shoe and also a casual option. The 969 Tokyo is also made with the highest quality materials and colors that dare to stand out. This is a sublime shoe and one I can take me from scaling buildings to chasing dreams.


Go with a street style based on unique design with the New Balance 696 Tokyo shoe. Its sublime style creates nonstop appeal with suede details and hints of bright color.


Add international style to your everyday look with 696 Tokyo — designed in our Tokyo studio. This sleek style features a streetwear feel with tonal colors for a fresh look.







SHOP NOW. GET IT HERE.

Comments


  1. Groceries are havens that answer our basic desires for sustenance.a visit to the grocery is also nerve-wracking every now and then particularly if you're on a budget,
    however simply imagine however life within the per-grocery era needed shopping for food from farmers and butchers.

    grocery convenience

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing shopping sites. I like here some shopping sites for men. I love to shop clothes online and I love to wear hip hop clothing. I always buy online hip hop clothing from https://goo.gl/0Ukz0N . I find here nice collections.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn Den these came out dope!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts