#dennyvisits VIRGINIA BEACH w/ PERRY ELLIS.

Shot by Michael Ramos.
(@mgbram)

#VERYPERRY

For my most recent #dennyvisits collaboration, I was lucky enough to partner with Perry Ellis in the brand’s home state of Virginia.


Perry Ellis is synonymous with the classic cool yet elegant man. I felt this attire would be relaxed and refined yet sophisticated enough for a beachy late summer wedding. Because I was traveling through Virginia Beach, I couldn’t waste the opportunity to explore the coast and late August sunrise.


I decided upon a singular suit to take me through the ceremony I was attending and into a sandy morning stroll. Perry Ellis exudes elegance when paired with a fine tie and wingtip shoes, however this fit takes on a new life even after you’re a bit disheveled. 


With fresh whiskey on my lips, I headed down the beach, shoes off and tieless for a early morning walk. Even after a long night, the suit kept its shape and fit and exuded an easygoing sense of cool. I felt confident and sophisticated long after the night had ended and was happy to ease into the new day.


Apparel Breakdown:

PERRY ELLIS JACKET. GET IT HERE / PERRY ELLIS PANTS. GET IT HERE. / PERRY ELLIS SHIRT. GET IT HERE. / PERRY ELLIS TIE. GET IT HERE.

Comments

  1. waoooooooooooooooooooo great shots amazing post imges is very nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve had a couple of events at this location. The only thing that would have made these guys from wedding venues chicago better would have been better communication in the earlier planning stages, but it all worked out great in the end.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts