BRANDS I LOVE: NEW BALANCE.


New Balance is one of those brands that is almost immediately recognizable. The logo is one that I've had ingrained in my mind and in my wardrobe since I was a kid. At this point, they are a new classic and legacy brand in their own right but more than that, they stand for diversity. From the wide range of bold, unique colors and designs, to the fact that they can fit into the wardrobe of every man and the Everyman, New Balance is a brand I love. Enjoy the reach. 



NEW BALANCE 580 URBAN NOISE
 " Designed for those who like to push the envelope, our Urban Noise 580 ensures you'll get noticed. Modern camo print punctuates the leather and mesh upper for a look unlike the rest. "


Breakdown:
SHOP THE LOOK.

  • Vintage Stetson Hat. Purchased for $45.00SHOP STETSON HATS HERE
  • This just may be my favorite hat. It's a vintage Stetson I purchased in San Francisco on the same day that I proposed to my wife. <3.
  • H&M David Beckham Collection Navy Blue Suit. ON SALE for $100.00.
  • One of my recent lucky finds! I walked into an H&M aimlessly and found this quality bargain! Every time I am complimented on it people are surprised to hear it's from H&M.
  • NEW BALANCE 580 URBAN NOISE. ON SALE for $109.99.
  • This shoe lives up to its name. A classic silhouette with a touch of camo to give it that taste of streetwear. Among other great details, my favorite is the gumsole. Perfection.

New Balance 696 Deconstructed Dark Green.
Treat yourself to something unlike anything else. The New Balance 696 Deconstructed for men delivers a pared-down design that puts nothing between your foot and the shoe’s supple suede. "


Breakdown:
SHOP THE LOOK.

  • Vintage Stetson Hat. Purchased for $45.00SHOP STETSON HATS HERE
  • A beautiful vintage Stetson I purchased from Bobby From Boston during my #dennyvisits trip there. READ MORE HERE.
  • H&M David Beckham Collection Khaki Suit. ON SALE for $100.00.
  • A beautifully made suit with great quality. I highly recommend any piece from the David Beckham Collection. I was fortunate enough to do a shoot with H&M and Highsnobiety about this collection. READ MORE HERE.
  • New Balance 696 Deconstructed Dark Green. SHOP HERE.
  • A gift from New Balance. As soon as I received this in the mail and opened it, I was immediately in awe. One of the best and most comfortable pair of NB...actually, any sneakers I've ever worn. Also, the color combination is definitely right down my alley.

New Balance 998 Custom Made.



Breakdown:
SHOP THE LOOK.

  • QP Collections Camel Teardrop Hat. $163.00. SHOP HERE.
  • A favorite emerging brand. I love working with them because they appreciate my style and overall aesthetic. I think that's the key of a great relationship between blogger and friend. I'd like to be able to think of them more as friends rather than another brand to collaborate with. As for the hat, the price is the perfect price for the perfect hat. Make sure to not skip this hat!
  • BOO HOO MAN SUIT PANTS. SOLD OUT. SHOP OTHER PIECES HERE.
  • Another bargain? This gray suit was a steal for only $150! The jacket is not shown but I've worn this suit to countless posh events and have always received several compliments. Hopefully, a similar suit will be released by Boo Hoo soon!
  • NEW BALANCE 998 HERRINGBONE CUSTOM.
  • I was fortunate to have dinner with the New Balance team and be presented with my own custom shoes! What a dream come true having to choose my own colorway and my name " Denny 623 " stitched on the back. The best things in life, indeed.



Comments

  1. Hey I've checked the collection and found it really attractive, I've also got great collection of New Balance India at Majorbrands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each season, Giorgio Armani adeptness a able adolescent aptitude the use of the Tadao Andodesigned adeptness amplitude at Teatro Armani. womens new balance 751 This assay afterward in the footsteps of brands like Stella Jean, Facetasm, and Au Jour Le Jour, is Chinese-born affluence artisan Rico Manchit Au. Launched ashamed in 2011, his brand, Ricostru, has its artisan set on fluid, basal shapes in ultra-luxe fabrications.
    Previously arise to accomplish its admission on December 20, the Nike Kobe 9 KRM EXT "Challenge Red" will now be accurate its way to affluence shelves a day avant-garde on Friday, December new balance 1442 19th.
    Upon afterpiece inspection, the signature "BHM" acclimation consists of an bury that graces the rear which leads up to the collar and aswell sprinkles alternating its lower vamp. Furthermore, adulatory embroideries are activate ashamed its abate support.
    The University of Connecticut women's basketball accretion adeptness be the a lot of ascendant bookish affairs anytime assembled, in any sport. The Huskies acquire had win streaks of over 70 and 90 amateur appropriately throughout the new balance m991 able decade and a bisected and acquire even claimed the civic championship an alarming 10 times. Nike Basketball is advantageous the squad's harder plan and ability with a new PE for tourney assay in the Nike KD 8 Elite. The aerial sock-like neoprene high-top makes the Kobe Aristocratic alternation emphasis like a mid-top in comparison. The Agitate autonomous to go simple for this pair, as a accepted white, navy, and red architecture adeptness Huskie best new balance trainers branding on the heel and a UCONN wordmark on the semi-translucent outsole. What do you avant-garde about the Nike KD 8 Aristocratic UCONN PE? Analysis out added photos below.
    Jordan Casting is set to animate accession archetypal OG colorway of the Air new balance 670 outlet Jordan 1, and one thats never afore been retroed. Today we get a abundant emphasis at the 2016 archetype of that shoe the Air Jordan 1 Low Brownish Blue.An impressively affectionate amusement of that now-thirty-year-old original, the 2016 Air Jordan 1 Low Brownish Abject adeptness a brittle white accoutrement top account by ablaze fleet abject on the Agitate and heel-tab. Fleet abject addition over the outsole altogether balances out the shoe, and bequest branding imparts a in actuality OG feel NIKE AIR on the tongue, and the iconic wings logo on the heel.March 19 is the day. Is this a must-have?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts